- Because it always sounds better when someone else – especially a professional – brags about you and your work
- Because key people within the industry probably know him or her and they don’t know you – yet
- Because things aren’t always what they seem and a good publicist keeps abreast of inside industry info
- Because in this biz there will be a lot more rejections than acceptances and a publicist can field those for you
- Because a good publicist will think of ways to market your book that you never thought of
- Because life is too short and your book is too important to wonder what could have been
- Because he/she can help you know the difference between a great idea and a scam
- Because a good publicist can help you learn why some things work and some things don’t so you don’t waste time on repeat mistakes
- Because a good publicist can help you step outside of your comfort zone and explore new, productive possibilities
- Because it will give you a lot more time to do what you do best – write!
If this is you, check out our services at BreakThrough Promotions!
What would you add to the list?